Data and Documents

Home » Work Permits » For Staff Agencies » Data and Documents

What Data and Documents will I need to provide to get a UK Work Permit?

From you as an agency, we will need

From the candidate we will need:

If you have a blue chip client, the data we need from the employer can usually be obtained during the course of a brief telephone call. If your client is a relatively new company they will need to provide proof that they are a genuine trading company with a need to employ an overseas national, will be able to advise in greater detail once formally instructed.