Training/Work Experience Permits

Home » Work Permits » For Staff Agencies » Training/Work Experience Permits

Training / Work Experience (TWES) Permits

The Training / Work Experience scheme is designed

It is not supposed to be used by companies to employ any staff whom they need for their business. If the candidate is coming to the UK to benefit your client’s UK operations, then they will need a work permit.

As an agency, TWES permits will not normally be relevant when you are trying to fill your client’s needs.

If you would like further details – go to the guide to UK TWES permits