Is the candidate eligible?
Home » Work Permits » For Staff Agencies » Is the candidate eligible?
Is the candidate eligible to get a UK work permit?
To hold a UK work permit, the candidate will generally need
to have high level skills and experience. To get a ‘full’ work permit they
will need either:
- a UK degree equivalent qualification
- 3 years senior level experience in a relevant, specialised area
- a HND level occupation which entitles him to do a specific job
- a general HND level qualification and 1 year relevant experience
- 3 years relevant experience at NVQ level 3 or above
How long will it take to get a candidate on site