Home » Work Permits » For Employers » Documents needed » Staff Transfer
Document list for Intra Company / Intra Group Transfers
Documents: - All Applications
- References covering as much as possible of the last 3 years of the candidate's employment. These references should usually be on Corporate headed writing paper, must confirm the dates of the candidate's employment, and must state the candidate's position. It is helpful to have references that detail the technical skills the job(s) require, also testimonials to character and competence are generally not required
- Copies of the candidate's tertiary and professional qualifications.
- A copy of any previous work permit held by the candidate.
- If the candidate is to work on a client project, details of which are not recorded on Work Permits (UK) files, a signed copy of the contract with the client.
- Passport of the candidate if they are currently in the UK
Documents: - First Application
- A copy of the UK company's annual report and accounts.
- A copy of the Overseas company's annual report and accounts.
- Documentation to show the link between the UK company, and the overseas company (in many cases, the annual reports may be all the documentation required)
- Copies of company brochures, publicity material, etc.
- A job description for the position
- Details of why the candidate’s experience is necessary to do the job OR details of why a transfer to the UK is necessary to develop the candidate’s career.
- Details of the candidate's date of birth, education and career (i.e. a CV / Resume).
- Details of salary and other remuneration that the candidate will receive.
- Full details of efforts, if any, taken to fill the vacancy from the resident labour market.
- Details of responses to the above recruitment efforts, why the rejected applicants were not suitable and, where there are multiple vacancies, some of which have been filled, how many staff you have already taken on.
- Details of the project on which the candidate will work.
- Details of new investment from abroad, if any, which will occur when the candidate is taken on.
- Details of any jobs that will be created / saved by the employment of the candidate.
- The name and title of the management-level employee who will be signing the work permit form.
- Details of the location/s where the candidate will be working in the UK.
- The candidate's passport number.
- For small companies, it may help also to provide details of the number, salary, position, and immigration status of current staff employed in the UK , and details of the management structure in the UK office.