Home » Entertainers

If you intend to come to the UK to perform as an amateur or professional entertainer, you will need a work permit. In the following cases you would not need a work permit but would require a business visitor visa:

If you have a genuine invitation to perform at one or more specific events, you can come to the UK on an Entertainer visa, which is not valid for more than six months.

You may qualify for this visa if you are a(n):

You will probably need to apply for a full work permit if you intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months and you will be paid as an Entertainer in the UK.