List of Jobs
Home » Sectors Based Scheme » List of Jobs
Please note that the SBS currently only applies to nationals from Bulgaria and Romania. The programme was scheduled to be phased out by 31 December, 2007, but was retained for both nations upon their accession to the European Union on 01 January, 2007.
- Fish filleters (prepares, cleans, cuts fish for processing)
- Fish packers (packing, wrapping, labelling, sealing, by hand or machine, fish for distribution and sale)
- Fish process operatives (operating, minding and cleaning machines that prepare fish for distribution and sale).
Note: The processing of shellfish is covered in the
above job descriptions
- Animal gut remover
- Meat bone breaker
- Meat bone extractor
- Meat cold store operator
- Meat cutter
- Meat packer
- Meat process operatives
- Meat slaughterer
- Lairageman (pre-slaughter animal welfare attendant)
- Trimmer (trims fat from and shapes meat, after it has been boned and cut)
- Mushroom processor (Tends growing crops, picks, grades and packs mushrooms for distribution and sale)
Are you an employer looking for suitable people? Call us on 020 7842 0800.
Are you looking for work? Go to the workpermit.com employment center. The only internet employment center designed for people wishing to live and work abroad.