Application Form

Home » Worker Registration Scheme » Application Form

You need to have a job offer or be working through your own limited company to apply under the worker registration scheme! If you don't have a job please go to our Employment Centre.

Please note that this form only applies to nationals of the following countries: Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.

If you answer yes to any of the following questions you do not need to apply under the Worker Registration Scheme.

Are you working only in a self-employed capacity?

Have you been working legally in the UK for your current employer before 1 May 2004?

Did you have leave to enter the UK before 30 April 2004 without employment restrictions?

Are you providing services in the UK on behalf of an employer who is not established in the UK?

Are you a citizen of the UK, another EEA state (other than a current accession state) or Switzerland?

Are you a family member (spouse or child under the age of 21 or dependant) of a Swiss or EEA national who is working in the UK, and not required to register?

Are you a family member (spouse or dependant child) of a Swiss or EEA national who is in the UK and is a student, or retired, or self-sufficient?